Money to spend

Put a hooker on the back....:whistle: er goto Mobil 1 & pick up 50 cases of beer. I'm indecisive, I peeled the safety stickers off. I want another bike (white Euro model like down under has) to pretty up. Mine I just like to ride. Your bike is very well purpose engineered, I can not even find an unused place to put my parking tag. One to ride one to tweak :-). I better tell the wife.... I have the same Orange bike, cages see It and it is stealthy with the pipes, but a pleasing note.

Inner panals painted, screens, hump mod, & you would still have enough for slip-ons if you decided to go for a sound change, a slight weight drop, looks, & not performance. Actually with all that, youll have money left over:beerchug:

First of all,theres alot of things that can be done.You must categorise which is first.Performance,outlook or better braking system.For a powerful bike like ours,i suggest changing to better braking systems,tyres and suspension before going for higher hp mods.Thats what i think of though:whistle:

Back