Mojo has a sister

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
We adopted another Rottie today from a family that was moving and couldnt take her. She is such a sweetheart and her and Mojo are having a blast together. She is HUGE. 2 1/2 years old, her dad was 150 and mom was over 100. She hasnt even started filling out yet, or she was underfed. She makes Mojo look small. Her name is Nalla.

Picture_024__Medium_.jpg

And just when were you going to let me know I was a grandpa again?
laugh.gif

nice looking dog, im trying to get me a rottie
There are a few Rottie specific rescue groups out there. We have two recued rotties now and they are both awsome. You can find some great dogs there if your not looking for a puppy. Also, if this would be your first rottie, they can hook you up with one that has a more laid back personality. They can take over quick if you dont stay on top of them.

She's a beauty! I am looking for a sister for Tank now. He misses his Australian Shepard.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

nice looking dog, im trying to get me a rottie
There are a few Rottie specific rescue groups out there. We have two recued rotties now and they are both awsome. You can find some great dogs there if your not looking for a puppy. Also, if this would be your first rottie, they can hook you up with one that has a more laid back personality. They can take over quick if you dont stay on top of them.
Thats good info, thanks

Beautiful. Kinda funny, we are gettin 2 Danes because of the same situation. The females name is Nalla
dunno.gif

Back