Mojave Runway event on May 15th - need an 08 Busa in SoCal area to represent

fulltilt

Registered
Guys,

We're doing a big car/bike top speed roll racing day on a 2 mile runway in the desert.

Amazingly, I have not yet gotten an 08 Busa to come and run with the rest of the cars and bikes.

Want to find out how fast your bike really goes on radar - legally?

Want to run a zx14 in a clean roll from 30-185mph?

This is for you.

You must have complete gear and a great attitude to come play. It will take the whole Friday and cost $100 to defray the massive cost for runway rental, EMS, security, catering, etc.

PM me if you'd like to come out.

Sounds like a good time, would be nice to be closer.

Damn! You've got the need............the need for speed!

This could be epic or spectacularly devastating. Have fun, a top speed trip in an Enzo is a dream of Lamb's. Hopefully you get some New edition busa top speeds posted. GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:
I can not believe that someone close hasnt jumped on this yet.

Amazing to me, also. I've got others begging to come, but I want a 2008 Busa in the mix and NO ONE has stepped forward.

WTF?

Damn. You were pimping this on Labusas a month ago.
None of them have the coin for an 08 busa?

Surprising to me, but every LABs member I know in SoCal has an OG Busa. The 08's and newer are in different parts of the realm.

Want to bring your Turbo out to play?

I still cant believe that someone is not on it, there has got to be alot of 08 busas out that way.

I would but there are two challenges. My Busa is will still be with Corbin, and I don't have the time off to get there.

Back