Mojave Magnun April 20th & 21st

That sucks !! I just got the update the other day . I wanted to go see it first, but I guess I will just have to go in Oct. and hopefully run! Have you done it ? I only need to get a couple things in order to run and have been planning on doing it since last summer. I will be there in Oct. though .

That sucks !! I just got the update the other day . I wanted to go see it first, but I guess I will just have to go in Oct. and hopefully run! Have you done it ? I only need to get a couple things in order to run and have been planning on doing it since last summer. I will be there in Oct. though .

Nope,never have done it but just go as a spectator and visit with friends...will see you in Oct.:thumbsup:

I'll meet you there , hopefully a few others will be there to.

They just moved the event to the 12&13th . The week after .

I can't wait untill Oct!! I wish they had another event sooner that I could go see and get some info. I'd hate to ride all the way there just to be turned away because I forgot something. But i've been planning this for awhile now and I think I will have all my horses in a row!

Registration is open for Oct 12th and 13th !!! I'll be there ,Who else is going ??

Back