Mods

Brother, there is only one thing worse for your pocket book than being a member of the .org and seeing new things that you want to do every day.... and that is doing a mod without looking here and finding out you did it wrong!
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

(darth frosty @ May 09 2007,21:59) Well i am now at the point where I put things on and than find things I like better to replace what I just put on.
And I thought "I" was sick!
laugh.gif
I've been at it again since the Bash, bought some Harris grips from Ken Wheeler and put them on the other day, my Cortec "Sport Tail Bag" just arrved today to go with my Cortec bags I took to the Bash. Oh, and my tire repair CO2 kit came today also (the little canisters will probably blow up and destroy all my winter's work. Hummmm, I gotta find a board sponsor with a good price on Pazzo levers...... long clutch, and shorty brake. Black with gold adjusters....... anything else?
cool.gif

It never ends. Just ordered the Tiger Racing
Dual Battery setup and case protector plus
changing battery cables to 4ga. Now I,m
waiting for thw woodcraft stator cover and
while I am polishing it I'm going to replace
my stator with a high output one. I need
Help
laugh.gif

I was sitting here thinking I had done well, all stock.

Then thought a minute.....

and remembered the Corbin beetle bags $750 used, another $500 to custom paint,

the undertail that I bought, and never put on because of the beetle bags,

the throttlemeisters,

the useless 240.00 seat,

the 2 gel seats, wife had to have one too,

add it all up and its a lot of cash. Nothing compared to you guys, but diyamn.

Now, all I need are rearsets, a jacket and pants that fit, and a good helmet. This old cl14 pos is way too close on the chin, good elsewhere but I am scared if I ever hit anything I will have a broken jaw immediately.

I have one more mod in mind, and if it works I will post pics as soon as it is completed. This one should be real cool. I have not seen it anywhere before.

Uhhhh... I THINK YOU'RE DOING GREAT !!!!.............and it's all worth it when you're sitting at the workbench looking at it over a well-deserved beer.............or an ice cold Dr. Pepper.....pick your poison........

BTW  "SCOOTER"...."that's a beauty"...just the right amount of detail......
super.gif

and Lear
rock.gif
..........you're going to LOVE those mirror extenders...........I don't know how I did without them......REALLY !!!!
super.gif

super.gif

Back