Mods you regret doing..

All of my mods have turned out to my liking.  And you guys who are upset with the way your hump mods turned out - I've got a mint hump for sale!
tounge.gif
send a PM to ThrasherFox....he was lookin'
Well RSD - apprently you dont read all of my posts!!!
sad.gif

Actually I have a hump. Buzzlatka had a spare one and just gave it to me..

When we went riding a few weeks ago, after the ride he said "hey want a spare hump I have" and said "yeah sure!!" so he gave it to me..

Thanks for looking out for me though RSD.. apprecieate it...
biggrin.gif

I like all the mods. Bought the bike with the Two-Bros' bolt on's already on it. Love the exhaust but the XF metal C-5 would not of been my first color choice. It turns a kind of brownish gold color after break in and just doesn't look as good as I would like.
smile.gif

Wish I had not done the rear hump mod, but did it more out of being too lazy to unbolt the grab rail when I rode passengers. On the positive side, since the bike is black the grab rail mod holes are less obvious when I use the hump without the grab rail. Here is a pick with the grab rail.

RS2.jpg

Damn Postal I do Believe that is the first time I've seen your all black beauty man that thing is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I had not done the rear hump mod, but did it more out of being too lazy to unbolt the grab rail when I rode passengers. On the positive side, since the bike is black the grab rail mod holes are less obvious when I use the hump without the grab rail. Here is a pick with the grab rail.
You know, every time I see an all black SE busa I wonder why the hell Suzuki didn't black out the damned rearsets and pass. pegs. That would have just made those bikes. Don't get me wrong though, they're sweet as they are! Nice ride, man!
super.gif

I just slammed my Busa the other night and I can only go 2" (middle hole on bones) because of my Topgun undertail.. It is definitely lower, but just dont seem low enough. That extra 1" would make it. I am kind of in the middle of deciding on swappin' my TG tail for another tail so I can really slam it.. hrmm.. So even though the tail looks SWEET, I am kind of regretting it now.
tounge.gif

None that I don't regret doing.

I do regret not buying a tank bra earlier, my tank has tiny scratches on it!

quazy, I just installed my TG, it is SWEET! I got the LEDs w/it I will post sum pics when it stops raining... Also I need to see some pics of yours lowered!!! WHAT R U THINKING not posting them already! lol

heheh... I been meanin' to snap some pics and post em' up but I been waiting for the sun to pop out of these fuggn clouds! Ill try to take pics of both my Busa's tommarow and post em'...
biggrin.gif

You know, every time I see an all black SE busa I wonder why the hell Suzuki didn't black out the damned rearsets and pass. pegs. That would have just made those bikes. Don't get me wrong though, they're sweet as they are! Nice ride, man!
super.gif
BTrain... Actually, that is on my list of things to do. I did black out the rear brake caliper stabilizer bar (see pic above). That made a little difference. Tree (Steve, on this site) did his black 02 rear-sets and passenger pegs in red to match the "R" on the bike. It looks sweet too! (see pic below)
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080565059 -->

bikes1.jpg

Back