Mods exhaust and power commander

hefty01

Registered
Just after some opinions on what gain in HP to expect from full yoshi trs 4 into 1 race system small air box mod pair valve removed BMC filter and ram air seals from schintz racing also velocity stacks from schnitz and power commander 3r . Thanks for any advice.

Definitely not the mechanical guy, but I would say between 15 and 20 HP. JC would have a much better ansewr for you.

maybe 10 with the Yosh pipe and a good custom map
so johnnycheese, you are saying a yoshi system is not one of the best flowing systems?

people keep asking those who are searching for system what your intended result is going to be and what you are going to do with it. i guess in my book, im looking for the performance over look - and sound less on the annoying side. i seem to think yoshi's have it made thus im leaning towards their stuff .

i value your opinion, so please advise.

a least 50 just for the pipe.. another 30 for the PC, and if you'd only buy a tre you'd be pushing 400hp easy.

.. or you might get to 170hp anyway... without the tre.. 168hp with it.

wth are you talking about ? haha
cool.gif

maybe 10 with the Yosh pipe and a good custom map
so johnnycheese, you are saying a yoshi system is not one of the best flowing systems?  

people keep asking those who are searching for system what your intended result is going to be and what you are going to do with it.   i guess in my book, im looking for the performance over look - and sound less on the annoying side. i seem to think yoshi's have it made thus im leaning towards their stuff .

i value your opinion, so please advise.
Sumo,Bigbird,Akro evo,Muzzy round can,BDE3 none other to look at

a least 50 just for the pipe.. another 30 for the PC, and if you'd only buy a tre you'd be pushing 400hp easy.

.. or you might get to 170hp anyway... without the tre.. 168hp with it. [/QUOTE]

What are you talking about Ego
rock.gif
wow.gif

BDE 3 is a system that uses Hindle exhaust. Yes they are similar but not the same when it comes to looks. PM Warbaby he can tell you all you need to know on it.

Pure Ego great to know my busa now has 400 hp:laugh:
laugh.gif

Back