Mods are gettin done.........

BusaReds

Registered
beginining now....................

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107544040 -->

red04.jpg

What are you going to do with the stock cans and mid pipes? If you're selling, I'm interested.NJ.:)

ya got a pic of the trac triple? Chrome or polished? Just curious where the fork tubes sit compared to mine.

I have the Black Trac   and i replaced the bolts with black to keep it proper........
I measured the top of my for tubes to the top of the triple with the needle end of a caliper  and I am reading 18mm's of the tube sticking out of the top of the triple.
What i did to get to this height is drop the fork tubes thru a bit then i strapped the front end down and checked the clearance between the top of the fender and the bezel under the headlight.  Then loosened the strap and drop the forks a bit more until i had it as low as i could drop the tubes thru and strap the front end down and then still fit my finger between the two parts to ensure on a nice bump, or hard breaking and hittin a bump, or a nice wheelie comin down wouldn't make the two parts hit........

Make me an offer on the pipes and cans.......They have 950 miles on them

I havent even broken a thousand on the bike yet and I have had it since Oct. 12th......

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107532377 -->

I got it done last week and did the fairing screens tuesday.......just can't get the bike out of my basement and back into the garage because of the snow.  And pics kinda look like crap in basement so nuthin yet to post....
I did the Brock complete set up with the polished carbon
From Tom @Veltune................
But then i did several other goodies......

PCIIIr
box mod
billet clutch mod
clutch cushion
1 down in front
strap for the track
Pair Mod
ZG double bubble
billet mirror covers
Tobin seat
Keiti tank pad
Trac triple
dogbones
reflectors gone
ALL warning labels gone
ram air seals
raptor shift lite
muzzy CO2 shifter
pro tec pegs
mps billet teather
fairing screens
kick stand mod
synthetic oil
trimmed the mud flap very nicely (looks factory)
Ultra mini stealth rear turn signals
crank case breather canister in rear of tail section
stiffened steering dampner with 90W oil

Pics comin

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107546729 -->

Hope you don't take that thing over speed bumps! That front end is extremely low!

Back