Modified hump

yelaboy

Registered
Can someone tell me where I can get one of the humps that you can use with the bar attached like I am seeing on most of the bikes on this site?

It's your stock humb with a mod done to it, attach your handle to the bike and sit you hump on top of it, using a marker draw out the area that the handle will hit, then using a dremel tool of hobby grinder cut away the area within your mark, start small and keep working until it fits, it will look like the open for your helmet strap...... Just take your time... I'll post a few picks this weekend...
Enjoy
cool.gif

Might be a bit hard to see, but the end result is there. Use the grinding wheel on the dremel, DO NOT use the cutter that looks like a drill bit.

Misc_Pictures_040.jpg

It's your stock humb with a mod done to it, attach your handle to the bike and sit you hump on top of it, using a marker draw out the area that the handle will hit, then using a dremel tool of hobby grinder cut away the area within your mark, start small and keep working until it fits, it will look like the open for your helmet strap...... Just take your time... I'll post a few picks this weekend...
Enjoy  
cool.gif
+1

Back