Modern day Heroes! What would you have done?

I would have tried to lift car also, it is unknown if it would blow up while I was helping, but it was a given he would die if I did nothing.

On another web the guy in the suit was the BMW driver, and he did not help at all, and he pulled out in front of the biker!!!

It wouldnt have taken me as long to think about lifting it,i would have been trying to lift it all by myself if i had to to try and save him,no matter the circumstance i will always help anyone in need

Most people would have did the same thing the guy in the suit did. Fortunately you have people in occupation's that are just for the lack of a better word, crazy. police, firefighters, military, construction workers etc. Without people like this acting 1st and giving others the courage to follow, people like this guy would die needlessly everyday. some people dont do those jobs but are crazy just the same, those are the ones we need in those type of occupations. god bless them all.

LIFE, be a participant and not a bystander! I can't stand those videos where people are severely injured and everyone just watches or passes by. I will always try to help.

flight or fight, im a fighter, im not going to stand around and watch someone that i can help, suffer, im going to do what i can to help them.

I always try to help when needed. I would have joined in with all to help. It seems that we always step up when needed. I am glad to here he is doing Ok

Back