Model 250 Dynamometer

purplehaze05

Registered
I'm looking to have a custom fuel map made for my Busa. Looking for an approved tuning center in the San Diego area that have the latest Model 250 Dynamometer with the real-time air/fuel module. Looking for someone that's hasa good rep.

muscle.gif
1zhelp.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Hey bro left an answer for you on LAbusas. North County Hypersports. Glen will take care of you. He tuned my busa.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Thanks Marc, I will go over there and talk with him, I need to get this thing tuned. I believe with proper tuning, I can get about another 12-15 horses out of this thing, that way when we ride, you'll leave me in the twisties, but I'll blow right by you on the straights.
biggrin.gif

I see how it is. That is ok though! Will have to make sure I do a good job in the corners then.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I stop by Lee's last night, and I went by Hypersport this afternoon, right now, I'm leaning toward Glenn at Hypersports.
thanks guy's.

Purplehaze,
Where did you get that triple tree at?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

If I get that before the track day then I will be able to lower the front end. Then the busa will be complete! Just will have to get...

1. Power Commander
2. Ohlins rear shock
3. Race tech front springs
4. Brembo brake calipers

Then she will be complete!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Oh and Marcaseni Wheels...

If I get that before the track day then I will be able to lower the front end.  Then the busa will be complete!  Just will have to get...

1. Power Commander
2. Ohlins rear shock
4. Brembo brake calipers

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Marc go to this website, Charles can hook you up with whatever you need:
StreetNTrackImport Links Gone

His email address is:
info@streetntrackimport.com

By the way, did you hit the lotto
biggrin.gif

If I get that before the track day then I will be able to lower the front end.  Then the busa will be complete!  Just will have to get...

1. Power Commander
2. Ohlins rear shock
4. Brembo brake calipers

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Marc, your a crazy man! My wish list is all that stuff... I hope u let me sit on your bike at L. Seca... I'll try not to drool on it.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
drooling3.gif

OK guys did I mention that all that stuff is in the 10 year plan!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back