Modded Pegs

SlimNickel

Registered
Fellas,

I'm in search of a set of Buell Pegs for my 2K0. Before you flame and/or poke me, I have tried PM'ng GSX1300R-T, and to no avail....no response. Is he still in business? If you are out there, please respond as I am ready to get a head-start on my winter modding. If anyone has a set, let me know.

-Slim-

Another option is Vario pegs from Twisted Throttle. I went with the Varios because of the looks, the color available and you can rotate them to your liking. They are more expensive, but it is worth the extra $50 to me to be comfortable on the bike.

I got a feeling now that Buell is out of business, it's going to get harder (and therefore might not be recommended) to get these parts and do the footpeg mod this way. Sous's mod might be the better idea...

here is a pic they come in different drop lengths and different color pegs

vario footpegs.jpg

vario footpegs.jpg

I am Running the Vario Pegs On my B King and will probably swap out the Buell Pegs on the Busa. The Vario's let you adjust the angle as well as the drop of the peg so you can move the peg backward or forward as well as up and down.

Are those the MFW Vario's? I'm on the site now, and am confused as to what size displacement arms to go with. I see the range from 23mm-50mm. I'm 6'4" if that helps. the only colors they have are back and silver.

I picked up my 2011 busa a week a and half ago and was going to make Buell Pegs my first MOD. Havent gotten a reply from Joe either. Gonna wait and see what you do Slim!

Good luck! I have been waiting for over 2 months. Joe and I traded pms and ended with he was waiting on a shipment of pegs. I told him mark a set sold as I had cash in hand. Since then......nada.
Will be doing Varios over the winter along with a new seat.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Got a PM from Joe. He said that he should have a shipment in within a week or so. Let's give the benefit of the doubt and wait...I will.

Like I said good luck. That is what he told me (order due in next few days) on July 5.

Good luck! I have been waiting for over 2 months. Joe and I traded pms and ended with he was waiting on a shipment of pegs. I told him mark a set sold as I had cash in hand. Since then......nada.
Will be doing Varios over the winter along with a new seat.

Hey Bret- you ever get your pegs?

Got an email from Joe about two weeks ago that the Pegs were in, paid him by paypal and they arrived two days later. havent installed them yet but they look great.

Back