modded gauge

fujtech

Registered
here's my modded gauge. white with blue backlight. took me 2hrs to do. not too bad if you're really good with soldering iron. only the center LCD was hard. what you guys think.

DSC01266.JPG

I like it.
Looks good blue instead of Orange
thumb_up.gif

More details i want to do mine.
cool.gif

Looks great, I would like part number info on where you got the leds and how many of each size... it does look very very sharp... Nice touch man.
bowdown.gif

they are PLCC2 LED. there are 26 of them. 2 of them are PLCC4. they're not cheap and you generally cannot just buy some you have to buy in bulk. you can get them from DIGIKEY. i do own alot of them in all colors but i only use them for gauges that i do so sorry, i can't sell you any just in case you're going to ask.

they are PLCC2 LED. there are 26 of them. 2 of them are PLCC4. they're not cheap and you generally cannot just buy some you have to buy in bulk. you can get them from DIGIKEY. i do own alot of them in all colors but i only use them for gauges that i do so sorry, i can't sell you any just in case you're going to ask.
So what do you charge to do this MOD for others? thx

100.00 plus shipping cost to ship back. i do change all the leds including the turn signals and all the indicators. if you're interested i have a form that lets you pick all the options. my turn around time is same day when i recieve your guage.

I am interested in You doing mine this winter , Send me a P.M with the details and options
thumb_up.gif

orange is least stress to the eyes. it's used in fighters. I did the blue thing on my gen1. took me four hours the first one I did. 100 duckets is a good price for it to be done. It can be labor intensive.

100.00 plus shipping cost to ship back. i do change all the leds including the turn signals and all the indicators. if you're interested i have a form that lets you pick all the options. my turn around time is same day when i recieve your guage.
SHOCKED.gif
.......thats a damn GOOD price, turn around time is awsome too
thumb_up.gif
....... PM me please. thx

i originally did my gen 1 busa in all blue but it got a little tiresome. so i change the way i do gauge mod. 2 colors looks best. i do the tach and speedo one color and the lcd part in another color. also i hate green signal indicator so i do them in white or blue or amber. also i don't like green neutral so i do that in white. the stock shift light is not bright enough even with the adjustment full so i do those in 10mm ultra bright LED. i like mine white but most of my customer like them amber like the autometer ones. this is my 2 cent on the guage thing. as for any one interested in the mod, i would love to do them for you. just let me know. happy biking all and thanks for all the orders for my decals. keep on tinkering.....

Back