Mod-Party at MC Mustangs Accomplishmentss

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Well very successful day today. Started at 8am and finished cleaning everything up by 7pm. I think we successfully did enough environmental destruction for the whole Org today with brake fluid and such :thumbsup:

All we got done on my bike:

- Vortex front and Supersprox rear sprockets
- EK ZZZ chain installed
- Galfer front rear and clutch stainless lines (I had goodrige brake lines but if i was buying galfer for the clutch, everything has to be the same... OCD :laugh:)
- Installed Rear brake reservoir that eliminates the one in the tail
- New eBay Ceramic Brake Pads https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...s/145809-chinese-ceramic-brake-pads-ebay.html
- Pirelli Angel ST Rear tire put on (Front next weekend, not enough time)
- Replaced my two short stacks with long ones in the air box

Cleaned the bike up a bit. We still have to do stuff to Shawn's bike next weekend :cheerleader:

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

Man now thats cool!! I wish we had sumthin like that going on where I am right now (North Charleston, SC)!!

Nice work... Bike is coming along great .. :thumbsup:

I'm jealous you got one of those tank protectors.. I want one...

Ive never seen a Busa that got within 20 of Shawn that didnt get something tinkered on or fixed. Looks like ya got alot done.:beerchug:

I had a great time - and definately looking forward to next weekend... Thanks for coming by Russell!

Very cool seeing these pics of a mod party on Russell J's scoot - but also sad seeing the above post from Greg...

It is cool seeing these pics from old threads - lots of amazing memories!

Back