Mod Kits from Schnitz Racing

Corso1

Registered
All-

Has anyone on the site tried one of the Schnitz Racing Modification "Kits" they have available? A full set up including a Muzzy system, Power Commander, aftermarket filter, a cam swap, and a few other items for around $1500.00 ?
I live pretty close to Brock Davidson, so originally I thought I would contact him, but I figured I would ask for opinions from you fine folks. Thought maybe some of the Masters on here could offer some good advice.

Thanks-

Corso

(Corso1 @ Jan. 01 2007,06:08) All-

Has anyone on the site tried one of the Schnitz Racing Modification "Kits" they have available? A full set up including a Muzzy system, Power Commander, aftermarket filter, a cam swap, and a few other items for around $1500.00 ?
  I live pretty close to Brock Davidson, so originally I thought I would contact him, but I figured I would ask for opinions from you fine folks. Thought maybe some of the Masters on here could offer some good advice.

Thanks-

Corso
Dude you can't go wrong wiht Brock and his products. Personally I think Schnitz is overpriced on most of their stuff. If it were me Id go Brock all the way!

(nxvette01 @ Jan. 01 2007,16:flamethrowing:)
(Corso1 @ Jan. 01 2007,06:08) All-

Thanks-

Corso
Dude you can't go wrong wiht Brock and his products. Personally I think Schnitz is overpriced on most of their stuff. If it were me Id go Brock all the way!
Most definitley... as Rhythm put it... Get all Brocked out...
beerchug.gif

Do your homework...if you do you will come to the right conclusion....Tsukigi Racing or Ti-Force

LMK WHAT YOUR FUTURE PLANS ARE FOR THE BIKE AND LET'S SEE IF WE CAN'T PUT YOU SOMETHING TOGETHER..I AM A BROCK/MUZZY/SCHNITZ AND SEVERAL OTHER VENDORS DEALER..I'LL BE IN ALL DAY AFTER 10 AM PST TOMORROW.

Thanks all.

Golden Child-

I am just looking to increase the overall performance of the bike. I have had several ranging from WSB to Dual Sports etc, and have never been able to leave them stock for long. The Busa has stayed moderately stock due mostly to the expense of the key components. I am hoping this year to be able to put something together. I have been looking into the suspension posts and other items to increase handling, but I really want to get the engine nailed down and start making some more power. Normal aspiration, with street manners is a must however.

Thanks again guys-

Corso

Golden Child is a Brock dealer . The more you buy from Brock , the lower the cost . Just something to think about along with that his map for the new std bore kit is reasonably lined out . Saves bucks .

Also , Brock has built a jig for those cams he sells with that new kit and they come pre-timed . Time and or money saver there + that Gen III pipe is a good one .

Send me a PM if you want to bounce around some well proven , different cam/piston/pipe combo's . I have plenty of time in the AM's .

Back