Mng 2009

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
When is the first MNG this year? Where is it going to be? I want to attend so I need to get my vacation times in early.....

You could check out twotone's sig and look into the Stampede too. Should be a good time

i hope its not in June....My buddy is getting married in FL and one drunk night I told him I would be his best man....and now i have to be in FL on June 12-15th....

For those of us who rarely use abreviations, maybe someone could update us on "MNG"?

GSXcite and i are going to be meeting somewhere between KC and St. Louis on the first Sunday with decent weather that i am off work...the Busa Bash is the last weekend in April in North Carolina, a bunch of us will be leaving from the St. Louis area on the morning of the 22nd...we are trying to set the date for a Eureka Springs MnG which looks like it will end up the first weekend in June...the Busa Stampede is in Reno on July 24-26 (talk to GSXcite about this one as he is going)...i am working with Scar to get a ride going up into the Dakotas the week after the Stampede...that's all that i know of so far but there will be more! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Here is my agenda to date:

Hot Busa Babe Bash February 13
Spring Bash Last Weekend in April
Eureka Springs sometime in June
Fall Bash the last weekend in September
Captains House the first weekend in October

I wish I could make the Stampede but it doesn't seem to be in the cards right now :(

Here is my agenda to date:

Hot Busa Babe Bash February 13
Spring Bash Last Weekend in April
Eureka Springs sometime in June
Fall Bash the last weekend in September
Captains House the first weekend in October

I wish I could make the Stampede but it doesn't seem to be in the cards right now :(

I hope you included some fun time in that agenda for yourself Don :moon:

Back