MMM, Fresh Crow...My Favorite!

emailing while mad...... done that. recourse: oopsie! (human resource manager for the oregon department of transportation didnt like my email)

rev, ya got lucky. crow tastes like chicken.

Ok, I'll try a serious response to this thread...

Good on ya, Rev... Only a class act human bein' can admit when they're wrong, take foot out of mouth, and gracefully gulp down a big ol' heap of crow like that. Please forgive my attempt at humor and take this post as my honest reaction to your original posting here...

(See, if people understood me, the above is what my original reply translates to in "humanese"... only it'd be accompanied with laughter... in a perfect world.)
Ya know BT, you really offeded me with these comments.

Well, I think you did.

Well you could have.

OK I guess it's fine.

Never mind.

Anyone want to go riding?  
smile.gif
Hell yes, I want to go riding! I may just do that. It's in the high 50's and sunny. Supposed to be near 60 degrees tomorrow and sunny. I think I will work in at least one ride while it's this good!
super.gif

Although the post title could have been worded a little differently.  How's this:  "On My Knees...No kneepads, just a little mouthwash and some vaseline"  
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brian
don't forget the safety glasses......really though, anyone can make a mistake, but only people of class know when to admit they made a mistake....good for you, rev..

laugh.gif

emailing while mad......   done that. recourse: oopsie! (human resource manager for the oregon department of transportation didnt like my email)

rev, ya got lucky. crow tastes like chicken.
Yeah, it was pretty tasty really, Not quite Hot wings at Hooters but not all that bad.

I mean, if I am going to insert my foot in my mouth at least I can do it with a little style, and not with my Boss, my wife, the mistress, the cops, a judge, etc... A relative stranger is the way to go.

haha, ya gave up too easy Rev.. shoulda just told him he was blind and stood by your comments... your name would got published in the magazine!!..

albeit in the "look at what these idgits said" section buy hey.. fame comes at a price ya know!

haha. been there, done that.
tounge.gif

Just one more thought, I posted my moment of stupidity not to have you all shower me in kind words, but to be honest I appreciate it. No, I posted this here because I told Mitch Boehm I would. I was also thinking that maybesomeone might read this thread and go Hmmm, then tomorrow at the office, deletes that scathing email to their co-worker instead of eating their own Crow...

I do appreciate the kind words like I said, but at the same time I am allmost embarrassed by the show of support for a buckethead...
wink.gif

And yeah, I am waiting...expectantly, for RSD to hand me my ass on this one...

I wonder if he's still going to run your mail in "Backfires"... He sounds cool enough to run the whole thing and use you as an example of "How readers ought to be". Hell, maybe you'll even make the letter of the month!

LOL

some one got <span style='color:orange'><marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:times'>OWNED</span></span></marquee></span>

Mitch Boehm, Replies...

Thanks, Keith!
You are a good man.

Hey, btw, see if you can get me the email address of the Hawaiibusa
guy...when we tried to pay him for that photo, we'd lost his info. We didn't
skate..we just screwed up.

And if you simply wanna print this, feel free:

Hey all you 'Busa freaks: Thanks very much for reading the magazine, but
also for being so wacked out about sportbikes and riding them. It sounds
like pandering, but without all of you, we're toast.

Best regards,

Mitch @ Motorcyclist [/QUOTE]

I wonder if he's still going to run your mail in "Backfires"...  He sounds cool enough to run the whole thing and use you as an example of "How readers ought to be".  Hell, maybe you'll even make the letter of the month!
Well, I am sort of torn, it would be kinda cool to have my name in print, but I would prefer it followed by "Florida Editor at Large" Or "Graphics Dude" or "Official Crash Test Dummy". But I think it would prove mildly entertaining...

Mitch Boehm, Replies...

Thanks, Keith!
You are a good man.

Hey, btw, see if you can get me the email address of the Hawaiibusa
guy...when we tried to pay him for that photo, we'd lost his info. We didn't
skate..we just screwed up.

And if you simply wanna print this, feel free:

Hey all you 'Busa freaks: Thanks very much for reading the magazine, but
also for being so wacked out about sportbikes and riding them. It sounds
like pandering, but without all of you, we're toast.

Best regards,

Mitch @ Motorcyclist
[/QUOTE]
Cool!
super.gif

Revlis, it shows character to be able to admit when you're wrong and even more to post it on this board and let EVERYONE know.

Well Done
beerchug.gif

...and BT...I didn't leak anything to anyone
wink.gif

I will be bringing this one up to Lance Holst in a couple of weeks at Schwantz's school! He should get a good laugh out of it. For those of you who don't know of him, he was a former staff writer and tester for Motorcyclist and Sport Rider magazines (and a close friend of Mitch).

BTW - my gud buddy SilveR, you ate that crow WHOLE!
wow.gif

I will be bringing this one up to Lance Holst in a couple of weeks at Schwantz's school!  He should get a good laugh out of it.  For those of you who don't know of him, he was a former staff writer and tester for Motorcyclist and Sport Rider magazines (and a close friend of Mitch).

BTW - my gud buddy SilveR, you ate that crow WHOLE!
wow.gif
Yeah, Yeah I did, It wasn't too bad... beak and feet were tricky though. But what has me concerned is no comment from RSD... I am beginning to think he is on his way down here or something...

Back