Misty and Sally are ready, come on Friday!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Tire pressures are checked, fluids are checked, chains are checked, should be good to go. No back pack this year, Rock hooked us up late last year with some saddle bags from New Enough, cant beat the the deal.

Eureka 09 001.jpg

Comms installed with PTT switch, I rode with it Memorial Day weekend and this set up does not interfere with my grip. Use index finger to push the button.

Eureka 09 002.jpg

Plugged in my GPS last night and downloaded updated maps. Installed and ready.

Eureka 09 003.jpg

Misty's owner abandoned her, I may put the silver hump on her, she is starting to like it. Cleaned and ready to roll.

Eureka 09 004.jpg

Now we just have to wait till noon tomorrow. Mojo Magic is coming by the house and we are riding as group, we hope to arrive early afternoon in Eureka!

Eureka 09 005.jpg

What time are you guys leaving, when will you be coming through Northwest Arkansas? Me and my step dad are leaving around 10 in the morning we may be passing each other. ill be on the busa and hell be on his cruiser!!!! cant wait to see yall there:beerchug:

Tire pressures are checked, fluids are checked, chains are checked, should be good to go. No back pack this year, Rock hooked us up late last year with some saddle bags from New Enough, cant beat the the deal.

What time are you guys leaving, when will you be coming through Northwest Arkansas? Me and my step dad are leaving around 10 in the morning we may be passing each other. ill be on the busa and hell be on his cruiser!!!! cant wait to see yall there:beerchug:

See all of yall when ya get here, have a safe trip.

If you are coming from Conway, wont you come in from the south? From Russellville you can take 7 north or hit the pig trail at Ozark. We will be coming through Siloam Springs and Benton.

Back