Missouri Tigers vs University of Oklahoma- tonight

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Tiger fans - you'll know it's homecoming at Mizzou today so let's give the team a hand .

Go Tiger's ! :thumbsup:

MissouriTigers.gif

Boomer Sooner!!!!!!

Should be a great game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend and i go back and forth every year. He lives- breathes college football.

He said Missouri , is that a 4 year school ? Ouch :laugh:

Let's go Mizzou ! Ok sucks......

Posted sarcastically to bring out the Capt. :)
We all know UT is the greatest and rocky top rules :laugh:

C'mon Mizzou!!!!!
Unfortunately I can't watch this OR the Lesnar vs. Velasquez UFC fight because I'll be rocking it out at Freakers Ball in Kansas City, MO!

I'd LOVE to see Mizzou knock off the #1 team in the BCS....That would just ROCK!

OU will have this one. What time is the game?
Posted via Mobile Device

Nope. My love affair with Missouri football started way, way back when they would beat Nebraska and help OU out in the Big 8 championship. Days when the entire starting line-up was home grown Missourian's. Way back.

Hey , here's some stats i found

Gary Pinkel has done a good job at Mizzou but he hasn't beaten the Sooners or the Longhorns. It's not a Pinkel thing. In the last 40 years, Mizzou is 3-31 vs. OU 1-11 vs. Texas.

Since Jan. 1, 1970, when Missouri lost 10-3 to Penn State, 161 major bowl games have been staged. All of them without Mizzou.

Missouri is 6-0 for the season starting 7 Texans . Ranked 11th and it's homecoming on national TV . Kick off @7:00 central . It could be one great football game.

I won't be able to stay up till the end if i don't go get some sleep . Kick off time is kinda late for me .

BTW

Iowa State is beating the Longhorns :thumbsup:

I live college football.... So many variables... It will be a good game either way win or lose.

Thats funny. I was replying to Captain in regards to being picked on. Takes me so long to type, your post came in and it looks like i said we can't be friends to you.

:laugh:

Not to worry, We both ride Busa's, Busa blood is much thicker than college football blood.

At first I was like, wtf? Now OU has tied it up. Should be a good game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Really never paid much attn to either team but man what a first quarter !
Mizzou snatched it right away from ok just when it looked like ok was going in !

Back