Missing old timer.

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Believe it or not, I'm still around. Good memories of "The Org." I like seeing that it's still going strong and that people are generally happy with the greatest bike ever built. :D

Just doing a flyby. I haven't ridden since I bought the Vette. Just enjoying that ride far too much!

I hope everyone continues to do well!

Best,

--Wag--

Good to see you here...I stalk you on Facebook, so I know you've been ok :whistle:

:p

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Another corvette convertee eh? Since I bought my vette the Porsche hasn't left the garage. The bike has been ridden maybe twice in the last 9 months.

It's just so convenient to carry stuff and still go fast. I think I'm getting old.

Another corvette convertee eh? Since I bought my vette the Porsche hasn't left the garage. The bike has been ridden maybe twice in the last 9 months.

It's just so convenient to carry stuff and still go fast. I think I'm getting old.

Man oh man where have you been sir?

Blasphemy!

No meaning to steal Wag's thunderous entry but since we're in the same boat, I will :)

I've been busy. I go out and pat my bike every day and it's screaming "ride me!". My response: It's 34d outside. Stay here and be warm.

I've been checking in and reading, just not posting too often. I'm working typical 12hr days then I have all kinds of other stuff going on. I'm the Treasurer of my Rod & Gun Club now. It's a full-time job with over 500K in the bank. I pay out nearly $30K in bills every month. The things I volunteer for. dummmmmmmmmmmmmmy

Maybe by February things will settle down and I can be normal again.

Merry Christmas to all. Wag, good to see you back. Stick around awhile.

Can't wait to have you out again! Always a pleasure, of course!

--Wag--

Here ya go:

20120929_185259.jpg

Back