missing bolts and such...

JSaathoff

Registered
Will be tearing down the bike next week to do a bunch of tlc/ stainless lines, and a few other mods, but the last time i had fairings off i noticed i'm missing bolts all over...

a few in the tail, like for the undertray, noticed that when i did the trunk mod, missing a bolt in the front fender, kind of all over :(

long story short, whats the best way to track these down? i don't want to make 20 trips to the dealership here, and they are so overpriced (ie: my r1 tube was 28 bux and just showed up 10 days after i ordered it, seriously...) and when i asked about the bolts that hold the grab rail down, they were clueless:banghead:... so not so confident in their bolt hunting skills... lol

is there a kit for all the bolts? not sure if i want to go spikes, or cheesy, but some replacements would be nice. figure if i end up with extras i'll pc them. thanks!

1. Go here and figure out which parts you need.

2. Get in contact with this guy.

3. Problem solved.

It might cost a couple of extra bucks for shipping, but it sounds like your local guy may be too much trouble to deal with.

1. Go here and figure out which parts you need.

2. Get in contact with this guy.

3. Problem solved.

It might cost a couple of extra bucks for shipping, but it sounds like your local guy may be too much trouble to deal with.

Could not have said it better myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back