Missing avatars?

mine been gone too don't have a copy of it anymore i hoping they show back up
sad.gif
hey mods what are the chances of that?

I uploaded mine again because I couldn't recall what I named it, but maybe yours is still there (in the avatar list, id_gunnut?

I still think maybe...va& rsd.................. and holding them all to ransom.
You may get a ransom note in your p.m.
smile.gif

I say don't pay them.
smile.gif

smile.gif

I still think maybe...va& rsd.................. and holding them all to ransom.
You may get a ransom note in your p.m.  
smile.gif

I say don't pay them.  
smile.gif
lol yea could be right wonder what the going avatar ransom is these days  
laugh.gif
lol............. well that's what I think anyway.......... they must be up to something.

I'm sure if they wear not up to no good .. they would have put them back by now.

But then again, maybe they can??

smile.gif

well time will tell i remember some one had it saved when they posted a link to my space i remember seeing it on there if it doesn't show up maybe some one will provide a clone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well time will tell i remember some one had it saved when they posted a link to my space  i remember seeing it on there if it doesn't show up maybe some one will provide a clone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.................... I think maybe you should go and demanded the return of it...

Tell them you feel naked with out it.

Ask forgiveness for anything, you may have done wrong..

Offer them your soul... lol

laugh.gif

well time will tell i remember some one had it saved when they posted a link to my space  i remember seeing it on there if it doesn't show up maybe some one will provide a clone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.................... I think maybe you should go and demanded the return of it...

Tell them you feel naked with out it.

Ask forgiveness for anything, you may have done wrong..

Offer them your soul... lol
laugh.gif
na i will just post a topless woman they will get tired of deleting it and give me mine back
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Let's just say that I screwed up and if your avatar is missing than its gone.... You can just reupload your image and it will be back..

CAp

Back