Miserable Weather...

Nice! I had similar up until this afternoon. Front moving in, sitting in the 50's now, but still very rideable. :)

Nice just like down this end of the world, forecast is 25degC and sunny for xmas 2moro :laugh:
Most excellent weather for Busa-ing :whistle:

well screw all of ya!! lol...it has been raining/sleeting here for the last 3 days.30-35 degrees. Yuk

Just remember that when it's 105 degrees and you have a brown out and can't ride.

Then we will tell you how miserable our weather is while riding around in 78 degree weather and having fun. :laugh:

I hear ya(usually only go out early in the mornings during July,Aug.,and Sept. when the highs average high 90's,though the humidity is only around 7-15%)...gets me rested up for the other 9 months of PERFECT weather.:laugh:

Me and 2 other riders got out today. 62 degrees at my house, was 57 at Jonas Ridge, which is right on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Normally, everything is covered in snow this time of year on the ridge.

Jefff, jefff, jefff, just have to remind us Northerners what good weather is when we have cold weather for months! :devil::guns::rofl: Forecast high here for Tuesday is 8°F.

Jefff, jefff, jefff, just have to remind us Northerners what good weather is when we have cold weather for months! :devil::guns::rofl: Forecast high here for Tuesday is 8°F.

And the low is forecast to be -8°F, for all you southern people that is a minus symbol in front of the number.:whistle::laugh:

:laugh:

I'm dreading the coming week Flats,it's 37.8 degrees here right now and I'm not at all looking forward to getting into a wetsuit @6:00 AM(though at the coast it should high 40's by then and water temp is still holding @ 60 degrees).:laugh:

ya its like 1 degree here at the moment with a wind chill of -15 or so i think. Quit tropical. :laugh:

Back