MIRRORS... which ones

ali123

Banned
who knows what kinda mirrors work well that aren't stock and don't look too bad... I don't have any on the bike right now and I NEED some.... thanks for the help. I'm waitring for the bike to be delivered RIGHT NOW :)

bike left long island at 4pm......................... to Poughkeepsie its 96 miles... I'm hoping its here by 9 pm.... traffic

I'm trying to be cheap and save some dough.... stock mirrors are like 300 bucks...if I cant find anything ill buy stockers

Bar end mirrors!
You can see very well behind you with them, as they have a large and easily visible field of veiw. Alot more than most expect before trying them(myself included).
You can get a good cheap pair on ebay for $15-$20 to try them, and if you like them, Oberon makes quality, high end ones.

Options are great out there . !st the cheap bar end mirrors usually do not have a good convex glass like CRG .
You can get a pair of CRG hindsight's for $100 bucks If you go CRG do not use the lane split model as the fold up by the wind when your hauling the mail . @ about 110 mph with LSL bar kit , and 130 ish with clip on bars .
I have tried multi set ups on my bird , and settled with GSXR 1000 mirrors . Bought cheep copies 1st , and they worked , but glass / vibration in them was sub par . OEM Suzuki was perfect . To me they look better . I also use the 1" delrin spacer with a micro bling spot convex stick on from cycle gear .
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've had good cheap bar end mirrors, $20.
Not Oberan or CRG quality, but definately worth the money for someone to try bar ends and see if they like them.

Sixpack key word why I said Usually. They are hit n miss.
DSC_3281.JPG
DSC_3282.JPG
DSC_3284.JPG

I had gsxr1k mirrors too, and Spiegler bars.
The 1k mirrors are alot better than the Busa's.

Reactions: c10
Back