MIRROR SPACERS

trip

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, I just wanted to pass on my excitement about the mirror spacers that Juggler has posted on our forum.

I ordered them a week ago, they came promptly in the mail, they're easily installed and wow, what a difference.

This is something that should have been done at the dealer!

I can actually see everything behind me. (what a concept!)

Anyway, for such a cheap investment, it's definitely a must!

just my .02.

..., trip

<!--EDIT|trip
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106509180 -->

DSC01945_2.jpg

Spacers work great and real nice Craftsmanship. They7 also paint flat black very nice if you use the right paint. I have a lot of miles on mine now and know chips.

Im going to try what they call (pig spotters) at the moment I dont run any mirrors,, dont want it to slow down my top end.

i tried to get ahold of juggler last year and could never raire him. is he still among us, is he still selling the spacers ? i would love to buy a set.............

I kinda wish that Juggler's spacers came out before I purchase the ones from Thinker62's friend..(err..ohh... I can't remember his name!
mad.gif
) Anyway, the one's I got from Thinker's friend are awesome. They are polished and are of the same quality and craftsmanship as Juggler's. I really try to patronize board members if, and whenever I can. As I was saying... the one's by Thinker's friend are awesome and they are polished to an almost-chrome luster. I actually went ahead and chromed mine because polishing them real well would require removing them away from the new custom paint. Besides, I like chrome anyway...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Is that going to get in the way of lane splitting. How thick are they? 1 inch or more?

Im going to try what they call (pig spotters) at the moment I dont run any mirrors,, dont want it to slow down my top end.
Better to be able to see. They have not slowed my Busa down 209.37 (true) and climbing. I had to many crazy people I want to see behind me. They are always behind
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yep, just send him a PM, he's still got 'em. God I love these things.

I was worried about the width of them because I love to "ride the line" as well. I haven't had any more difficulty with them than I did before. They do stick out a bit more and it's well worth the few inches.

I can't recommend them enough!

..., trip

Back