Mirror mod...

You either have to carefully scrape it,or in this case,I beadblasted small diagnal lines....
This way,you cant see the Acumen inside.

just wondering how do you remove the film behind the glass and how did you make that design. thanks and awsome work
eek2.gif

WOW !! Some real talented guys!!
bowdown.gif

Hey biggeorge would BrendanP do this mod for others if the price was right (Acumen in mirror)??

(MR X @ Dec. 19 2006,03:02) WOW !!  Some real talented guys!!
bowdown.gif

Hey biggeorge would BrendanP do this mod for others if the price was right (Acumen in mirror)??
The install of the indicator is a big job. But drop him a PM... he's a great guy!

so how do you get the film off of the mirror and how did you get that design, i mean i know it was bead blasted but how? any pics
rock.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Wow great mod!!!!! Would you be willing to Fab a bracket for a new member with no talent for a FEE
rock.gif
?

erine and Mike - I just PM'd BrendanP and told him to check the thread in the am... he'll respond.

Man I love this site, if everyone were as Great as Busa owners the world would be a better place
beerchug.gif

BrendanP,

I am with the others. How much to get you to fab a bracket?

I can sell you the bracket set. up cheap,but the hardest thing to do is flaking off the mirror backing (silvering).
I lasered out a special metal template to use with my hobby bead blast kit,in order to get it in the right spot.
Otherwise,it's a biotch!

The other problem that i dont like is that if you change your gearing,and then you add a speedohealer for correction,your Acumen will need to be reprogrammed,and now you are talking about getting inside the mirror again...
sux

Hey Brendanp,

You think your bracket would fit the GIPro.... I would also like to know if I took out the mirror would you be willing to bead blast it for me...

P.S......Thanks for motivating me to start another project to piss my Wife off
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif

i would be interested if you make a bracket to hold the gipro also. could you make any extra metal templates also ?

Problem w/ the GI Pro in your mirror fellas is that you won't be able to access it to switch the TRE on/off (-, 5 or 6 position).

Yeah I know ,I have been trying to come up w/a way to access
them without having to go in the mirror. Going to see if
Radio Shack has anything I can use. If so I will post.

Watch the accident rate go up. Don't get me wrong all this stuff is very impressive, but to much bells and whistles and camera projecting through the mirrors and gear indicators displays only takes you attention off the road and whats going on around you......be safe guys...

Back