Mirror mod...

beautiful work...
bowdown.gif

Nice Fab Job. The bracket is excellent. here is a pic of my morror mod. let me know what you think.
4"LCD screens hooked to a rearview camera with infrared for night.

mirrors2.jpg

(stevenp0827 @ Aug. 28 2006,08:59) Nice Fab Job. The bracket is excellent. here is a pic of my morror mod. let me know what you think.
LOL!!! I can see it now, some dude's gonna be sitting at the stop light watching ghostrider on his mirror.

As for a positive angle on your project, at least I can see myself losing in your mirror when you blow by me....
ices_rofl.gif

I wanted to replace the guages with lcd screens but did not know the technical/legal aspects of doing such a task. I usually have my pocket pc blocking the view anyway with the gps data but nothing "professional" or "custom" looking as of yet.

Very nice though.

(stevenp0827 @ Aug. 28 2006,08:59) Nice Fab Job. The bracket is excellent. here is a pic of my morror mod. let me know what you think.
Can you send me a little info on what you used to do the camera mod, where you got the stuff etc. I have actually been trying to come up with an idea for that.
I haven't decided if I want to mount lcd's in the mirror or use blockoffs and put them under the windscreen.

Back