Miracles do happen! Free after more than ten years.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
'I've been kidnapped!' -- cops find 3 women missing for years - CNN.com

Once again the legal system will protect these scum when they should have already been skinned alive on Natl uninterrupted Tv. Same people that would leave me unarmed and defenseless are protecting this Pos!

Listen to the 911 call.
'Im free, I'm Amanda Berry send help!'
She repeats this several times.
Operator:
'Ok what's your name? When we get a car open we will send one'
Wtf?
Girl 'Im Amanda berry, I've been kidnapped for ten years send police NOW before he comes back!!!'

Cleveland? No open police cars available to answer an immediate call for distress?

Ok sorry but I can't stop laughing at the words of the rescuer.

'I ate ribs wit dat dood!'

Per the news conference.

Three women and one six yr old girl who is the child of one of the women were freed.

How what when and where was that child born? Who was listed as the mother?
Hospital or home? Wow!

There is no jail or punishment deserving of these guys....Leave them in a room with the woman and a knife and close the door and walk away...

No Keith the world needs to hear them scream mercilessly live on Tv as a warning to other potential whackos!

THIS WILL BE YOU!!!

I heard the dj chick on the radio this morning saying that its all bs and she thinks its setup for publicity. I think she is nuts.

The only truthful answers will be gotten from the victims.
No need to question the perps. Kill em, kill em now!

Advice to women: Make your stand, FIGHT holler and scream as loud as you can. Soil yourself. Thow up, everything. Do everything you can to a) not let them take you and b) leave plenty of evidence. Be merciless. Take an eye, an ear, use whatever weapon is available. DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOU.

This is my wife's biggest personal fear, and It's mine for my daughter.

There's a family here in TN still trying to find their daughter, taken out of her house and seen led away into the woods, AMW | Missing Persons | Holly Bobo | Case

Gives me hope that she's still alive.

Amazing that they survived all these years! So incredibly sad to know this had been there life for a decade, but I'm so glad they've been found...I cannot imagine what they've been through our how it will be for them to readjust to a normal life...

A few years ago in my area, a young (7 year old I think) was discovered locked in a makeshift crib/cage, just days from perishing due to malnourishment. Her parents had never let her see the light of day, and no one knew the couple even had a daughter. They knew of an infant son, and he was treated well and had been seen outside. Tragically, a newborn male was found buried beneath a shed in the couples' yard in the days following the horrific discovery of the daughter. This was all happening right under the noses of neighbors and no one had a clue...shows you that you never know your neighbors and it is easy to birth children and no one ever has a clue...very sad and so scary...

I would imagine the child found with these 3 women isn't on anyone's radar, likely never has had any medical attention or education, and only knows a very small circle of people...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

So Vabs now how twisted a situation.
One of the victims kidnapped has a child from her captor.
Six yrs old and now free. Most likely the kid has been raised to believe the captor is her dad.
Mother was terrified to tell her the truth and now it's out, she's out, they are out.

How will mother look at child for rest of her life? Is there any real motherly love in their?
This sucks!

That man should have already been burned alive on low!

Luckily, at age 6, there's time to turn this child's life around and with any luck, the first 6 years will not even be a memory...

One can hope for a bright future for any child raised in such a horrific environment...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Luckily, at age 6, there's time to turn this child's life around and with any luck, the first 6 years will not even be a memory...

One can hope for a bright future for any child raised in such a horrific environment...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII
One can only hope. :please::please:

Back