Minor accident

robski

Registered
New to this forum!!! I've been lurking for the last few days, doing research on my NEXT bike...Anyways please assist anybody know a site/company that carries USED fairing for a 94 ZX9R Limited Edition (Burgundy/Grey/Black)......

While letting a co-worker sit on my bike, which is on the market to be sold. BTW - He is or was a potential buyer. I turned the bike on just to let him hear how sound the engine is. And he dropped it on the curb and cracked the Upper and Side fairing with a gash in the Rear, 1/2" deep. Oh Well, just want to find a reputable site that has USED plastic for cheap.

Thanks

I guess its time to buy that LE Hayabusa I sat on the other day!!!!

I think he just bought himself a new bike. If not he is atleast buying the fairing isn't he?
Here is a website that I found.http://www.angelfire.com/in2/clunino/links.html
This guy has links to just about everything you could ever want for bikes. Good luck finding the part you need. Hope this helps.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (jwcfbd @ June 27 2002, 3:15 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think he just bought himself a new bike.  If not he is atleast buying the fairing isn't he?
Here is a website that I found.http://www.angelfire.com/in2/clunino/links.html
This guy has links to just about everything you could ever want for bikes.  Good luck finding the part you need.  Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Thanks for the reply... Been here at work hacking away, just now got your post.... Since Worldcom ate crude we pretty busy here in ISP land.... =)

Check the back of a cycle world or sport rider magazine. There are plenty of dealers who sale part at a discount price. NEVER EVER buy from a dealer

Or check the classified ads in Roadracing World magizine its one of the best I've found for used bikes or parts.

Got an estimate, $1700 worth of damage. So he has 2 options pay to get it fix or buy the bike out right for my asking price prior to any damage. =)

Back