minnesotans?

bigbad

Registered
first new member, got a 06 limited 2 weeks ago i am laid off for winter and starting mod season, i bought it on a salvage auction and i was curious if there were any minnesotans that get together for rides and also where all the guys live that go to the track, i had raced a fzr600 back when they were cool, and i took a break and bought a honda vtx 1800, now years later here i am again

Welcome to the greatest internet family anywhere, yo!

First, about Minnesota, all I can say is: Brrr. Great time for mods!

Enjoy yourself here. There are plenty of opportunities to give and take and hours of spirited conversation!

:whistle: :welcome:

heres a few pics of the vtx

100_0161.jpg

100_0103.jpg

P7041677-1.jpg

Well welcome i'm from South Dakota and my mods have begun also. There are a few members from MN that i know of on there but not sure how active they are anymore i know i'm not as active as i used to be. the site seems to have grown awful big for me

Welcome aboard. :welcome: I'm in Rochester. Unfortunately never have gotten together with any other Busa riders from the area.

Firt :welcome::welcome: and nice bike we love the cruisers here man.......... but.....ah.... WTH man where are the pics of the Busa:rulez: we bleed Busa when we get cut here man. Welcome again have fun at the track:lol::cheerleader:

Last edited:
pics.... okay first, its snowing out, snow is fuel for mods, i am planning on building a 330 with 12 inches of stretch and a 240 with 6 inches, and i am waiting on a set of headers from some dork of ebay, i made handle bars sent to chrome and the trees are bent but i have a good set out to chrome, it will be a long winter, in the first pic you can see a used swingarm and two pivot shafts i have made already, also zx is a good friend of mines, both crashed both in construction, also i wanna see if we can get some guys together for a ride for the few in mn

PC050045.jpg

PB260037.jpg

Back