Mini-moderator meet and greet yesterday

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Professor was only 2 hours away, running in a marathon. Once we found out he so close to us, Omar got with him and he was kind enough to drive down and spend some time with us...

From Oklahoma to Virginia, to run...Professor's passion for running are taking him, eventually, to all 50 states :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to come see us!! It was so great catching up!

omslaw pulled MC Mustang's Gen 1, Bessie, out, for old times and memories...last time Professor was on that Busa, I do believe she was in Oklahoma, on a drag strip :whistle:

ModDinner1.jpg

ModDinner2.jpg

ModDinner3.jpg

ModDinner4.jpg

Well he must b in good shape I would last maybe 1/8th mile,,,,,,so when I talk 2 VA busa is it he girl or guy in avatar im talking 2? not that it makes big diff just curious or could it b ether?

Well he must b in good shape I would last maybe 1/8th mile,,,,,,so when I talk 2 VA busa is it he girl or guy in avatar im talking 2? not that it makes big diff just curious or could it b ether?

VaBusa is the girl, though some here would tell you otherwise, try to convince you that I have a pink Busa and that I have pink hair :whistle:

The guy in my avatar is Dave Grohl, lead singer of the Foo Fighters...

;)

:tiptoe:

Great time! I'm glad it worked out. Thanks for having me over!

great friends there :beerchug: now, just lock him in the basement until the MnG so we can all hang out :thumbsup:

great friends there :beerchug: now, just lock him in the basement until the MnG so we can all hang out :thumbsup:

1) We don't have a basement :banghead: and 2) He's an avid runner semi, we can't catch him nor keep up if he runs :duh:

:lol:

1) We don't have a basement :banghead: and 2) He's an avid runner semi, we can't catch him nor keep up if he runs :duh:

:lol:

1) just tie him to a tree and put out Sheldon to keep an eye on him :thumbsup: and 2) use the Force of Busai, he won't be able to get away! :race:

I think this whole post is a little rude. I mean Omar is a little shorter but to call him a mini-moderator is just mean....

:laugh: THAT was not what I was saying...and I'm shorter than he is :banghead:

This thread took a hard left...or right, or wrong... :corner:

Back