Mini meet n greet

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Met GSFerrari today and ChrisJP's brother(mike i think?), Went for some nice rides and GS got some good vid of the ride and a few lil clips of me givin his bike some TLC ;-) lol POST IT UP GS, here's pics; absent from the pics is midknight1300 since he was late lol.

busabrothers4.jpg

here's chris's brother's gix1000
busabrothers3.jpg

busabrothers2.jpg

busabrothers1.jpg

I would love to meet up with some other busa riders. The people I ride with around here are my roommates. One has an '02 RC-51 and the other one has a cruiser ('05 yamaha v-star). Love riding with them but both bikes are in a completely different class then the busa...
biggrin.gif

Ride while you can, before it gets to cold!
sad.gif

Josh

Do I HAVE to post the TLC bit...ugh!?

Seriously - great to ride with the group...4 Hayabusas together and I think the people of Erie were a bit shocked by the Japanese invasion. Managed to find some decent roads in an otherwise boring roadscape...gave the bike the berries a few times and almost got to see Redkat plastered on the windshield of a minivan. Mike's Gixxer was unstoppable and the 2006 Limited Edition hayabusa was floundering in it's wake.

The darker busas were more agile for some reason...since we argue so much about the fastest colors...I guess we can safely say that the white LE is the slowest color?
smile.gif

Just kidding...everyone flew and every bike drew envy and admiration from the young and old alike...

One of the local teens saw the gaggle of Hayabusas and Gixxers and decided to show off in his...whatsit? Kawasaki summat? Gave it the plonkers and set off in a cloud of smoke and broken sprocket/chain gnashing...we laughed our asses off at his pathetic departure.

I nearly went deaf trying to ride without ear-plugs...the rest of them mocked at my misfortune and said a few rude things while I was recovering from the temporary tinnitus...sounded like my brain was hitting the rev-limiter
wow.gif

And we had a run in with the LEOs...SWAT trainees as well...The entire Erie LEO community descended upon the restaurant we were parked outside...:O

All in all - excellent lil meet and I cant wait for the next one.

Spot of bad news for the crew - tested the video and the fuggin camera is PAL format
sad.gif
I need to find some way to convert it to NTSC because all the color information is missing...everything is black and white and I almost expect to see Gandhi emerge from the foliage outside the restaurant...

*snicker*

no way dude i had plenty of time to get back before that mini-van handed me my ticket for the boatman:D

I would love to meet up with some other busa riders. The people I ride with around here are my roommates. One has an '02 RC-51 and the other one has a cruiser ('05 yamaha v-star). Love riding with them but both bikes are in a completely different class then the busa...
biggrin.gif

Ride while you can, before it gets to cold!
sad.gif

Josh
I used to work in Adrian

I just moved to Florida though

Missed the bus on that one

Do I HAVE to post the TLC bit...ugh!?

Seriously - great to ride with the group...4 Hayabusas together and I think the people of Erie were a bit shocked by the Japanese invasion. Managed to find some decent roads in an otherwise boring roadscape...gave the bike the berries a few times and almost got to see Redkat plastered on the windshield of a minivan. Mike's Gixxer was unstoppable and the 2006 Limited Edition hayabusa was floundering in it's wake.

The darker busas were more agile for some reason...since we argue so much about the fastest colors...I guess we can safely say that the white LE is the slowest color?
smile.gif

Just kidding...everyone flew and every bike drew envy and admiration from the young and old alike...

One of the local teens saw the gaggle of Hayabusas and Gixxers and decided to show off in his...whatsit? Kawasaki summat?  Gave it the plonkers and set off in a cloud of smoke and broken sprocket/chain gnashing...we laughed our asses off at his pathetic departure.

I nearly went deaf trying to ride without ear-plugs...the rest of them mocked at my misfortune and said a few rude things while I was recovering from the temporary tinnitus...sounded like my brain was hitting the rev-limiter
wow.gif

And we had a run in with the LEOs...SWAT trainees as well...The entire Erie LEO community descended upon the restaurant we were parked outside...:O  

All in all - excellent lil meet and I cant wait for the next one.

Spot of bad news for the crew - tested the video and the fuggin camera is PAL format
sad.gif
 I need to find some way to convert it to NTSC because all the color information is missing...everything is black and white and I almost expect to see Gandhi emerge from the foliage outside the restaurant...

*snicker*
Not to change the subject GS, but how is your situation unfolding, are they still forcing you to go back?

from what he said yeah. We suggested him takin the busa back covered in cowskin like starboyz and he was all for it but didn't want to be shot when he unveiled it

This is the kind of stuff and pisses me off. He we have a productive, legal, law abiding person living in this country the "right" way and we have to send him away. But boy, come in here illegally and be a burden to society, go ahead and stay! Hell bring the rest of your family with you! What a joke.

i know, we discussed that with him, he's an excellent guy and funny as hell. we'll be beatin up congressmen on his behalf

I wonder if we could do some kind of petition or something. Make some phones go crazy or stand on someones desk? There has to be something we can do. Maybe contact the local media and get them to do a story on another version of our flawed imigration laws.

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 01 2006,01:31)
Josh
jch82, you're from Jackson, Mississippi or Michigan?  Because MI is the abbreviation for Michigan.
[/Quote]
I'm from MIchigan
biggrin.gif

Sometimes I wish I lived down south....no snow would be pretty sweet

Josh

Back