Mini early bird Tuesday Stampede............

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
We think we're gonna have 8 busas join in for a nice little mountain ride tomorrow, Tuesday!
Details:
Meet up location is the north Carson City Starbucks at 8:30.
Stay on 395 south out of Reno and as you top the rise coming into Carson 30 miles later, stay to the right (heading to downtown CC) and just past the second stop light at the intersection of College Park Way and 395, you'll see a McDonalds on the right. The Starbucks is located just to the south of McDonalds, across the parking lot.
If you're in the area early, come on down and join the fun!! :thumbsup:
So far, it looks like attendees for this ride will be:
Trekki, Cap, LCB, BA Busa, Chevellesteve along with us locals, Raydog, Pacemaster and CCbusa05 (me).
I am stoked and as excited as a kid at Xmas! :beerchug:

Here are the iron butt travelers a couple hours after getting into Carson City Monday evening. Stay tuned to this thread for ride pics tomorrow! Monitor Pass is on the menu! :beerchug:
Cap, on the left, told me to post this pic ASAP or else he'd ban me! Yikes!:laugh:
Lisa is a marvel...............trailered her 06 LE all the way from Delaware in 48 hours. :bowdown:
Trekkie next and yours truly (the old dude) on the right!

100_3303.jpg

"The Sun May rise in the East ... This is the WEST! Welcome to our playground boyz & Girlz !!! :cheerleader:

Let the Madness BEGIN!
:beerchug:

There's trouble. :laugh:

Hey, I see new exhaust on Lisa's bike...where da pics, girl?! :poke:

A few random shots of Tuesday's ride! Whew! What a day! Up the truck route to VC, down Geiger Grade and then up the Mt. Rose hwy, along the east end of Lake Tahoe, up and over Kingsbury Grade, a very spirited pace around the Diamond Vally loop, into Markleville for lunch, then a very crisp pace past the summit of Ebbetts Pass before turning around and assaulting Monitor Pass. Everyone had a "pucker" story or two at the end of that run, lots of hot gooey tar snakes made for a very interesting ride! HA..........an on duty highway patrolman friend of mine at Starbucks this morning warned me about the tar snakes up there. :laugh:
Well, I gotta go clean and detail the Silver Bullet! Gotta meet these maniacs again tomorrow morning to head to.........................to be determined! It's been a very long time since I have had such a great time! These ORG people are top notch, it'd be very hard to find a nicer bunch of peeps!! :beerchug:

100_3307.jpg

100_3310.jpg

100_3312.jpg

100_3317.jpg

100_3318.jpg

100_3320.jpg

Yea J yer Camera is Awsome... great pic's dude.... what a great ride with some great folks
Heres a few of mine....Captain on top of the world...Monitor pass... were not in Olkahoma anymore.....What a fun day it was... :thumbsup:

IMGP5082.jpg

IMGP5092.jpg

IMGP5111.jpg

IMGP5087.jpg

IMGP5104.jpg

IMGP5088.jpg

IMGP5093.jpg

IMGP5096.jpg

Wednesday pics........
Cap does such a good job of keeping everyone updated with pics and videos, most of mine are duplicates. Oh well, I'll post 'em up anyway. It's Wed evening and Trekkie just called and said to meet them at the hotel at 8:00am Thursday. Where are we going? That's the fun of it, who knows where...............it's all good! I'm hoping Scar and whoever else might be at the 'mill intends to join us..............yippee! :beerchug:
We took the first half of the Sierraville/Downieville loop today, lots of twisties and I know the two Okies, BA Busa and the little lady from Delaware enjoyed them immensely!:laugh:

100_3323.jpg

100_3325.jpg

100_3327.jpg

100_3328.jpg

Awsome J.... great pic's my Bud...Man this has been fun,,OMG then theres Thursdays ride.. Wheres my Geritol hehehehehehehe :laugh:

Just one more thing... Gotta thank Doug.....If not for the ORG...how could we share all these cool pic's and video's......sure there are other web sites.. but this one ROCKS...Oh BTW i better crash soon or i might miss Thursdays ride like i almost did today.....hehehe.

Last edited:
Awesome!! Leaving out in the morning, got the bike all set up and ready for ignition......see y'all soon!!!

Dan:beerchug::race:

Lisa is AWESOME!!! The guys noticed the new exhaust, but I noticed the new hair!!!!Love it, girl!!! :thumbsup:

Glad you guys are having fun and staying safe.

Back