mini bike vs pocket bike

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
had some trouble figuring out what to get the kids for easter !  three boys 11 8 and 2 ?  took me a while to figure the picture resizing  thing , anyway check out the pics !

P1010149.gif

I would lean toward the mini bike...The pocket bikes are cheap...The mini bike should be sturdy and hold up to years of abuse...

MY 8 YEAR OLD CANT TOUCH THE GROUND ON THE MINI BIKE , SO THE POCKET BIKE WILL HOLD HIM OVER TILL HE GETS A COUPLE MORE INCHES

AND HERES MY 8 YEAR OLD ON THE POCKET BIKE THIS THING FLIES IT WILL DO LIKE 25 ALSO WITH ME ON IT !

P1010168.gif

THEY WANTED TO BE OUT AFTER DARK BOLTH HAVE HEADLIGHTS , THE POCKET BIKE HAS A HORN AND ELECTRIC START JUST GOT MY HAYABUSA .ORG STICKERS HE WANTS ONE ON EACH SIDE OF THE TANK

HERES MY 2 YEAR OLD SPORTING HIS NEW 12 VOLT TURBO QUAD , CANT SEE THE QUAD TOO WELL , BUT HIS FACE SAYA IT ALL!

P1010169.gif

THATS ALL THE PICS FOR NOW , BUT THIER RIDIN EVERY DAY ! WISH I HAD THE CAMERA ON THIER FIRST RIDE THEY BOLTH WENT DOWN IN SLOW MOTION WAS PRETTY FUNNY! AFTER THE FACT. BOLTH ARE A BLAST TOLD THE WIFE THEY WOULD BE GREAT FOR THE KIDS ! YEAH RIGHT ! THIER MINE , AND JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO HOLD ME OVER TILL THE LIMITED COMES IN !
biggrin.gif

I would lean toward the mini bike...The pocket bikes are cheap...The mini bike should be sturdy and hold up to years of abuse...
depends on what you get. Those chinese pb's are cheap. Italian bikes are waaaay to fast for kids to handle.

Why choose when you can get both? I think that's what I'll be doing soon also. Great pics, and one seriously cute kid. He must take after his mother.
tounge.gif

thanks for lookin! im goin nuts waitin for my busa , i should be ordering tobin seats next week, and lookin for a full exhaust system ,by the time the bike comes in im going to have two weeks of mods to do , or wait till the fall ? i have never waited this long for a bike ? kids are havin a blast on these things ! keeps them busy they can ride just about all day on a gallon of gas< yeah they look like thier mother, bought them at pep boys mini bike 449 with 50 dollar rebate pocketbike 399 with 100 dollar rebate and kawi quad 159 at toys r us should have been christmas gift but the winter after christmas is brutal!

Back