Milla Jovovich

guido4512

Donating Member
Registered
Seen the preview for the next Resident evil flick?

Resident Evil: Extinction

I thought the other two were ok. Kinda corny in parts but a good story and good effects/ stunts. Plus Milla is hawt!
cool.gif

Check out those Ghurka knives!

extinction2.jpg

Badda Boom....multipass

Love the 5th element, got it on Blu-Ray
super.gif

dint even know they were makin another one! wifey will be pumped! one of her fav. movie series!
super.gif

cant go wrong with hot chicks blowin tha snot outta dead bloodsucking zombies!
guns.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 01 2007,09:20) dint even know they were makin another one! wifey will be pumped! one of her fav. movie series!
super.gif

cant go wrong with hot chicks blowin tha snot outta dead bloodsucking zombies!
guns.gif
That's why my bike is named Celine...Hot chick in slick black leather (or what ever that is, it's HOT
firedevil.gif
) and guns
guns.gif

I love Underworld (got that in Blu-Ray to
tounge.gif
) the 2nd one anyway

guns.gif

Didn't know they were making another one until I saw the previews the other night.  Looks like another fun movie to go see.  Milla is one hot little wench, I bought the movie Ultra Violet because she was in it and it sucked, but I watched it anyway because she was in it.

0710.jpg

Not my type.

Of course any woman that can cover her entire breast with a piece of tape is not my type.  
laugh.gif

(ToyKraz @ Mar. 01 2007,10:49) Not my type.

Of course any woman that can cover her entire breast with a piece of tape is not my type.  
laugh.gif
Oh we could take this 'type' conversation and go right to the gutter!

jump9.gif

Hmmmm.

Alice, now in hiding in the Nevada desert, once again joins forces with Carlos Olivera and L.J., along with new survivors Claire, K-Mart and Nurse Betty to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead...and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation, Alice has been subjected to biogenic experimentation and becomes genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

Also Known As: Resident Evil: 3
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Resident Evil: III

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

Genres: Action/Adventure, Suspense/Horror, Adaptation and Sequel

Release Date: September 21st, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: R for non-stop violence, language and some nudity.

Production Co.: Constantin Film Produktion GmbH, Impact Pictures

Studios: Screen Gems

Filming Locations: Mexico

Produced in: United States

extinction5.jpg

(guido4512 @ Mar. 01 2007,12:23) Hmmmm.

Alice, now in hiding in the Nevada desert, once again joins forces with Carlos Olivera and L.J., along with new survivors Claire, K-Mart and Nurse Betty to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead...and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation, Alice has been subjected to biogenic experimentation and becomes genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

Also Known As: Resident Evil: 3
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Resident Evil: III

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

Genres: Action/Adventure, Suspense/Horror, Adaptation and Sequel

Release Date: September 21st, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: R for non-stop violence, language and some nudity.

Production Co.: Constantin Film Produktion GmbH, Impact Pictures

Studios: Screen Gems

Filming Locations: Mexico

Produced in: United States
Great another strange person in Nevada I have to deal with.
laugh.gif

(dmrowe @ Mar. 01 2007,13:27) Didn't know they were making another one until I saw the previews the other night.  Looks like another fun movie to go see.  Milla is one hot little wench, I bought the movie Ultra Violet because she was in it and it sucked, but I watched it anyway because she was in it.

0710.jpg
+1 it sucked +1 She is fine and could be mine anytime ..Hey im a poet and didnt know it
ukliam3.gif
jump9.gif

(dmrowe @ Mar. 01 2007,13:27) Didn't know they were making another one until I saw the previews the other night.  Looks like another fun movie to go see.  Milla is one hot little wench, I bought the movie Ultra Violet because she was in it and it sucked, but I watched it anyway because she was in it.

0710.jpg
Thanx my right hand just went numb!

Back