Milky/foamy Oil

Richardsgen1

Registered
Hey guys

Gen 1 turbo busa and the oil can be seen through the cover seems to have a lot of water/condensation/milky look to it after riding it. Just put the motor together with ape studs and oem gasket.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance!

IMG_3037.JPG

I think your not done spending money on it yet. I would say head problem of some sort, but I am not a turbo guy. There may be something in your setup that could be introducing water into your system. Might want to elaborate on your set up so someone whit the right knowledge can give you some more ideas. We have some great members here with extraordinary experience with turobs.

So drained the oil today. Aprox 40 miles on Rotella T6 and 40 miles since the engine build. Head gasket is NEW oem. Ape studs.

The oil looks good to me coming out. Does anyone see something I don't?

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3042.JPG

you have wet spots around the bolts this means the bolts arent sealing.
if the bolts arent sealing maybe its air being introduced?

Water in oil can also come from the freeze plugs in head, or water pump
Oil looks pretty good considering the clutch cover look , any chance you got a small amount of water in when washing or during the headstud conversion ?

It's perfectly normal,every bike is the same but you can't see it! It's the condensation in the air,I have a breather/ catch tank system on mine to drain that crap of,on average over winter riding I empty a cup pile of egg cup full every 150miles or so

Back