Military Busa

gsquid NY

Registered
I am New to this board. I've had two Busas. A copper 99 and this 08. I have always thought that the Busa is a bit of a tank, so I thought I would use the paint scheme from a WWII Sherman on mine.

Busa front.jpg

Busa side.jpg

Busa tail.jpg

Busa Fairing.jpg

Busa Tank.jpg

Busa pipe.jpg

Even though I am a former Marine, I have to say this is awesome. Well done. I love the finish. Who did your work? (if you dont mind sharing)

It was done by a friend of mine. He manages a famous clothing designers farm estate in NY ware they have a ton of garage space. My friend is named Lance but I can’t really give his full mane on the board as it could impact his job on the estate. I will say he is unbelievable talented and dose this incredible work in a very rustic situation.

Now I am not into total fab bikes but I love this paint scheme. Good work bro!!!

It was done by a friend of mine. He manages a famous clothing designers farm estate in NY ware they have a ton of garage space. My friend is named Lance but I can’t really give his full mane on the board as it could impact his job on the estate. I will say he is unbelievable talented and dose this incredible work in a very rustic situation.

I understand. That looks really good. :thumbsup:

Very nice job but why not say it was a pershing tank scheme :laugh: I raise your 75 with my 90.
The Sherman may have been small and out gunned by the Panther and Tiger Tanks but it was the tank that helped win the war. The Persian only saw small amount or battle time in WWII and was replaced by the Patton in Korea. In its own way the Sherman was our greatest tank. Just my opinion. Besides, my father (who landed on Normandy) loved the Sherman.

Back