Milestones

Mike Chambers

Registered
Reached a milestone tonight, in only 23 months of ownership of this model , kilometres too

20180407_192917.jpg

That's a lot of mile quick!

I'm only at 35,000 on my '08. I had over 10,000 on it in the first 18 months but life has gotten in the way of going riding.

Steering head bearings done at 115000 kms , fork steals done recently, some issue round the starter motor( motor itself is fine) , replaced the intermediate gear for starter clutch as I thought that was the issue, alas not. But otherwise still strong
Whats your riding style in general? What are your oil and filter change intervals? Is it KM or miles??

That rumor has been circling the toilet bowl for some time now....

There has been talk of increasing the engine size or leaving as it is in a new platform...nobody knows and those that do aren't telling....
I can confirm that Suzuki patiented the engine at 1400cc which was logged in September this year and the image ( blue/black ) is the same as the red/black and white model , even though people seem to believe its conjecture, the noise I've received from Suzuki here appears consistent. News here is as of Nov 1 we( kiwis) can fly to Japan ( for business reasons only) and the Tokyo motor show is on in mid November when all new models are displayed.

Back