Milestone No. 1 ............. 10,000 Miles ............What's on your '09

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
That right folks, I just got back from a 250 mile+ weekend and she turned over to 10,000 miles.

Only took seven months and many joyous grins.
She just gets better with age.

What mileage do others with '09's have? Post em up, I would like to see how I am doing,

Footnote: On 3-24-09 I only had 2900 miles on her, so most of the miles have been fairly resent as I am meeting and riding with the greatest people on the NET - ORG people rock!

Thanks,
Bubba

IMG_6951.JPG

i just did sonething similar. 4/24/09 my 08 had 4 miles on it. bought it from the dealer and just turned 10500.

Grats now get to ridin'

Damn Bubba!! You're not playing buddy. 7k miles in 7months is impressive. Cali is the place to own a motorcycle. Thats for sure. :thumbsup:

3,600 here i need to get out more.:laugh: but i ride my other bike usually to keep from having to go up and down my dirt road on my busa.

Last edited:
Congrats, Bubba!!! Way to represent!

The highest-mileage '09 right here in little 'ol SoCal.

Ya hoon! :laugh:

I am avg about 1000 a month or so. My friends tease and call me hardcore... I only have one guy that seems to be in the mileage race with me... Good work!

I have a little less than 2000 on my 09 that I bought on April 10th of this year. 1100 of that came on Fourth of July weekend though.

Congrats brother,

I was at 3996 miles in three months last year on my 08 still NCDMV had its way with me, lol...

Can't wait till Sept 22 man.

on yesterdays ride we decided to switch bikes, so i drove my buddies gix 1k OMG the busa is like a cadillac in comparsion everything was so stiff and harsh..... i love my bike :)

5300miles on my 06'... Whew I'm racking them up... LOL

Only 5,733 miles to date, but 1,001 of those were the best of the best (4 days of riding with fellow ORG members during the July Reno Stampede)!:thumbsup:

Back