Miles?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
biggrin.gif
Just wondering what year is your Bikes and how many miles so far? & while we're at it whats the longest ride you have done and how sore your butt after???
nervous.gif

wink.gif
Oh for me 250 miles in 1 day & jumped in the jacuzzi after. and my bike just turned over 6600 miles .... zoooom!

2001 blue /silver with 5500 km
longest ride was 800 km in the same day an di was pretty sore in the end i did it twice in the same weekend...
ernaehrung004.gif

2001 blue /silver with 5500 km
longest ride was 800 km in the same day and i was pretty sore in the end i did it twice in the same weekend...
ernaehrung004.gif

It will be a year in June for my 01' Busa

17,500 miles

Longest South Florida Everglades Keys Lake. 800 miles 4 days, one day off for rain and butt rest.

I got a 01 in Fed 26, 2002. I have 3018 miles on it and the longest ride was 300 miles. Needed a nap after that but I had great dreams of the next ride...

Marc
aktion035.gif

Narcis I knew you had some saddle .... but Ninja man whoa!!! go get em dude! Also was wondering you guys ride solo? or does mrs. come with? - Kent

biggrin.gif

2002 Blue/ Black Busa - 1000 total miles on it so far. Longest ride non-stop , ok gas and the other stuff. How about Glenwood Springs Co to Lake Tahoe Ca on a CB450 honda. 6,000 rpm at 70 mph. Think it was a day-night-day ride. Got there on the 4th of July. Or Yellowstone Park to Minneapolis, Mn on a CB750 honda, man that one hurt. Should be easy to do a 700 mile ride in a day on the Busa.

Other bikes (Zrx 1100, 750 cbr, 500, 900) I rode with my wife. The way I ride the Busa I enjoy no passengers. After I get my second son through college one out in June one starts in the Fall, I will look at getting a second bike (cruiser) to bop around on.

I have a '99 with 19,800 miles to date.

The longest trip I've taken on it has been from Littleton, CO (southwest of Denver) to Phoenix. 978 miles down there, in one shot. My butt was ready to sit on something other than my bike after that! I stayed there two days, then headed back. I was tempted to have it shipped back and take a plane back, but I'm a glutton for punishment.
aktion035.gif

'02 silver/dark silver. I have a little over 1400 on it. Longest ride so far was from Herkimer to a suburb of Buffalo. About 240 miles..

I have a 02 Busa, bought it Jan.7 and it has 2200 miles on it and about 270 is the longest trip in one day.
withstupid.gif

Hey Boyz, Just pulled in from a solo 275 mile trip today
( sat ). Experienced the extreme's today, left home at 7:00 am rode twistie mt's - flat deserts was in 90 degree weather - jumped in the bay for a few minutes had a cold one and lunch at Hard Rock. Came back over the Mt. had heavy fog and rain at about 50 degrees - back down the other side perfect 80 degree weather again safe at home. Literally went 165 mph in the desert and crawled @ 20 mph in the fog for 5 miles. WHAT A HOOT! It's definately a jacuzzi nite!!!
biggrin.gif
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung019.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

99 model bought in August 2000.
16700 miles on the clock.
Longest ride 700 miles in a day 950 in a week-end.
Not to bad but legs a bit stiff at the end of the day.Done quite a few long trips allways with a pillion. Pillion comfortable on long trips as well.
Going to Czech Republic in 4 1/2 weeks time for a week-end ralley 1000 miles each way, though may take the long way back via Austria and Italy (1500 miles. Up to 2500 miles round trip then get a new set of tyres.

2000 with only 2,500 miles but most are 1/4 mile at a time. Longest ride was 4 1/2 hours from the dealer ship to home after not being on a bike in over one year. OUCH!!!

2001 Black/Silver 6000 miles.

Longest ride Denver to Las Vegas in one day. (750 miles) Getting ready to go to Chicago. Should be interesting.

Antibes, France to Essex U.K. With pillion. Around 730miles on a GL1000-no fairing. (still got it).
650 miles on a blackbird. Left U.K for breakfast in France, lunch in Luxembourg,dinner in Germany,through belgium (nobody stops in Belgium) to Ternuzen in Denmark for ridiculous amount of beer. None to speak of on the busa YET.

Back