Miles?

2000-7500mi
sly.gif

aktion035.gif
I just bought my Busa in August of 2001 with 800 miles on a 2000 Busa it now has 4500 but we have winter in maine so I only get to look at it for 4 months. Longest trip I went to Canada from my home in Augusta, ME and they wouldnt let me in at the border i was pissed my friend and I turned around and went all the way to Old Orchard Beach and then home in one day about 500 miles at a guess you can look it up on a map if you want to check Augusta ME to Jackman ME Canada border to Saco ME and back to Augusta ME. Very nice riding throuhg the mountains tight turns near the river etc. My 86 FZ 600 had 20,000 when I sold it my 88 GSXR750 had 35,000 and my 89 GSXR1100 had 62,000 when I sold it they all ran great when I sold them a tribute to Suzuki durability
sneaky2.gif

aktion035.gif
99 Busa with 15,800 mi. longest ride approx. 210 mi. in a day, butt/back/arms sore but couldn't wait til the next morning to ride back and do it again. :hammerhead:

Lo, nice ridding. I just turned 18,000 on my less than a year Busa (June makes a year)

just a a point none of my miles are because I have to ride, I have plenty of other transport, they are all becuase I loveeeeeeeee to ride.

I have a 2000 Red/silver that I converted to '99 Blk/Grey bodywork. Bought the bike in Aug. of 2000. It was my only set of wheels for 16 months! It has 32,000 on it now
wow.gif
No problems to mention. This bike is super solid.
aktion033.gif

02 silver with 350 miles now . Ask me in Sept. about
a long ride because i'm going cross country and back
. Got the whole month of Aug. off .
tounge.gif

Went on a riders rights demo yesterday, with my son as pillion.
357 miles from home to back home on the Sigma (389 on the bike trip meter).
42.62 mph average for the whole journey.
8 hours 22 minutes 10 seconds actual riding time 12 hours 15 minutes away from home.
We had a numb bum at the end of it but it was an exceptionally long ride if not distance.

Aweesome you guys ... nice to know whats goin on out there! keep the faith ...Hayabusa go Fasterrrrrrrr!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back