milehighbusaowners Sunday Ride

It looks like you guys and gal had a great time. Thanks for the excellent pics.
biggrin.gif

Damn!!! Can't believe I missed the ride....friggin work. Tried to get down to see you guys in the work cage but didn't pan out, got busy. I'll catch the next one....thanks for the pics though.

Thanks to Badass for getting in touch with me for the ride. I showed up late and didn't get much time to talk with everyone and check out their bikes as much as I wanted to though. Everyone was very cool and nice. Here is another picture that 5280 sent me.

IM000418.jpg

Hey Cloud9, is that a female on the far left in the first pic?
rock.gif
 If it is, DAMN she's tall!  That chick has to be at least 6'2" or 6'3".  Either that or you guys are just short...
biggrin.gif

Brian
Brian I am a female but I'm not nearly that tall, I'm only 5'10" but I'm all leg. It's funny I was thinking the same thing when I saw that pic! LOL

reean

Another...
I loved driving around Denver a few months back when I "road tripped" all alone...

I know it's a long shot, but that pic looks an awful lot like most of the road from Boulder to Longmont...is it?

Nice pics...tons of Busas is always a good thing!  
smile.gif
The first pics were taken on C470 and I25. We crusied C470 down to morrison... Boulder is a ways away from where we were, but the scenery is similar...

If you are down here again, give us a buzz and we will show you around the sites...
smile.gif

Cloud

smile.gif

I am moving to boulder.. a quick 3000 mile jaunt.. at an average of 150mph.. if i leave now , i will see you guys tomorrow around 4pm... just need directions to the restaurant that your parked at.. never mind.. at exactly 4.. just have everyone rev their engines and I will find you... nice pic and have lots of fun ... john

Back