milehighbusaowners Sunday Ride

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
Went out riding with the boys/gals from milehighbusaowners.com. (CO local site). They are a great bunch of people and I am glad they invited me... Here are some pics of the ride...

IM000395.JPG

The rest are just me... If anyone else has their personals from Sunday (milehigh only), go ahead and post here as well...

MINEIM000400.JPG

Cool ... looks like a great time and gathering ... thanks for the pics ... always like to see a group of Busas !!

I had no idea there was a ride or I would have come along
mad.gif

-Eric
link is basically listed int he first post... If you register, you will be emailed with events. There is also an events link on the site that will keep you posted of events...
wink.gif

I was invited by badazzbusa on this one. I didn't know about this either until Sunday when I got there...
smile.gif

I will post future events as I know about them...

Cloud

Awesome! Looks like a great bunch to ride with!!!! I love those rolling pics too!!!! Looking good, cloud9!
biggrin.gif

Hey Cloud9, is that a female on the far left in the first pic?
rock.gif
If it is, DAMN she's tall! That chick has to be at least 6'2" or 6'3". Either that or you guys are just short...
biggrin.gif

Brian

Any chance of getting the first one with people's names. It's always nice to put a Handle/Name to a face.

Any chance of getting the first one with people's names.  It's always nice to put a Handle/Name to a face.
from the left. Reeane (busagirl), John(not a member), Maurice(cloud9), Jake(badassbusa), Scott(5280), Sean(seanomac), Jimmy(not a member). on the second pic the custom paint job bike(blue & white) is Karl(thunderpants).

Back