Mileage report

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
So passed 30k on the saddlesore 1000. 1 year and 4 months to get 30k

Any needed maintenance I need to do? It seems to be running pretty smooth..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Besides maintenance check the steering head bearings and lube cables and such...synch throttle bodies and check the plugs...etc...bring er down by the house and we can do it....i need to do mine as well...we can do everything EXCEPT fork oil SINCE my good friend has NOT RETURNED my fork tool...and hes in australia....

i'm down for a gtg at Carlos' house to do some wrenchin.....will buy you one of dem Nessy burgers :beerchug:

IMG_6400resizebluelettuce.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the 30,000. I would just keep riding it.:laugh: J/K

That's really awesome to get there in just over one year.:beerchug:

Here's to another 30K.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

I would just follow the scheduled maintenance. That's what I've been doing.:thumbsup:

Besides maintenance check the steering head bearings and lube cables and such...synch throttle bodies and check the plugs...etc...bring er down by the house and we can do it....i need to do mine as well...we can do everything EXCEPT fork oil SINCE my good friend has NOT RETURNED my fork tool...and hes in australia....

aiight, You off next monday?

Valve adjustment? Whats that? :poke: Any place you go, the mechanic will just listen to your bike idle and tell you if you need one or not. No need to get it done, just because the manual says so. (Opinion)

Valve adjustment? Whats that? :poke: Any place you go, the mechanic will just listen to your bike idle and tell you if you need one or not. No need to get it done, just because the manual says so. (Opinion)

Lol...I am assuming you are joking..:rofl:

Back