Mileage Report

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
After this morning's ride which I didn't plan, she hit
4652464093_d71b7f59f6_b.jpg

I apologize for not taking pics. I left the camera and didn't realize it until an hour later into the ride. Then again, you already know what she looks like.

Anyway, I just wanted to share.

Too funny; I am actually sitting here thinking about places to ride to today. I thought to myself I bet Sleepless has probally already gone for a ride, and sure enough you are the top of the page!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

:bowdown: you are a riding fool Red !!:bowdown:

Have a FUN & SAFE trip tomorrow !!

Thanks. I appreciate it.:beerchug:

Last night, they're calling for 30% chance of thunderstorms in the early mornings. I woke up at 4:00am, looked out the window and saw the moon and I'm like....."Time to go!!!".:rofl:

That's how I forgot the camera sitting on the table next to the bed.:banghead:

Sorry, Goblinsix. We could have hooked up. Next time.

Too funny; I am actually sitting here thinking about places to ride to today. I thought to myself I bet Sleepless has probally already gone for a ride, and sure enough you are the top of the page!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

:laugh:

Good one.:thumbsup:

Watch those nocturnal animals, bro! I remember riding to Ocean City on my Ninja back in '85 at around 2 am or so. It was so serene with a sky full of stars, nice and cool and nobody around for miles and miles. Tuck in and blip the speed up along the pine tree flanked straights...what great memories!

Back