Mile Marke - 1 South Florida LSR

I don't know if the Florida event allows burnouts. Maxton and Loring don't permit burnouts or so to say dry hops. You just roll up to the line.

Milemarker-1.com
Not many people signed up yet if only 100 or so we will get at
least 7-8 passes
Good to now about the burnout,thanks. Sal, are guys from down their or will you traveling? And by the way the site is www.milemarker-1.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm..... I could take the King down there and verify the 155mph limiter! I could put a TRE on it.......I'm getting interested now!:thumbsup:

Hmmm..... I could take the King down there and verify the 155mph limiter! I could put a TRE on it.......I'm getting interested now!:thumbsup:
It should be a good time had by all, I talked to one of the promoters today he talked it up pretty good, with a actually timing system this time year we shall see true times.
Posted via Mobile Device

I did not know there was an LSR track in FL :cheerleader:

Strange thing though can't seem to find the address on their site.:banghead:

Anyone here know it. Sucks I work that weekend:banghead::banghead:

Its at the Dade Collier airport its about 30 miles west of Miami. One mile to run one mile to stop. Do a Google search for the exact address.
Posted via Mobile Device

Food for thought, as I had mentioned in my first entry I have been reading this forum for some time, I have read many great and very thought provoking entries. But there seems to be a few that don't listen to the, I will say older statesmen of the group when it comes to taking advice. Although I am new to this site I do have common sense when it comes to riding by bike, be it drag racing or attempting to go 200 MPH. I will be attempting for the first time a Lsr event. I have taken all advise given as well as watched countless video clips of events from up north to out west. Reseach and a humble mind, asking questions no matter how small and finally having fun, this is what I believe it takes to be a good ambassador to our passion for speed. ..C
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck, be safe and enjoy the lack of speed limit signs~!~

You'll have your own 1 mile long Autobahn~!!~ :thumbsup:

Back