Mile High Club... 2 Wheelers Club??

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I've heard of the Mile High Club, and the 200MPH Club, but is there a "2 Wheelers Club"? IE: Doing it on your bike, stopped or in motion? Talking bout married people, of course.
smile.gif
I could picture a couple different positions.... none of which are very safe really, but that's obviously not the point. Okay, I'll just stop there and see where this gets taken [or deleted] by you guys and gals.

While stopped sure...But While moving...Uh No...This isn't the old west...probably a bit dangerous...

Done it on all my bikes stopped. Havent figured a safe way to do it moving yet. Almost tipped my 1100 over once that was bad> I like it rough heeheheheheh

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
smile.gif
I knew this would be fun trouble....
I think if she was driving the bike and you were the passenger, well, you do the math
um.... but I'd rather not see pics.

Skydiving [WARNING: nudy link]
http://milehighclub.com/beyond.html

Done it stopped, but not on the Busa yet...would love to know how to do it moving. Could be worth the risk if the geometry makes sense.

Leads us to a new use for the word "Humping" . Ive done it plenty on the old Hogs but not yet on the Bus. In fact I havent even put on the "other"seat yet.

Done it stopped, but not on the Busa yet...would love to know how to do it moving. Could be worth the risk if the geometry makes sense.
Moving is fairly easy... Hard with helmets on though. You drive, she does all of the work straddling you facing backwards. BTW - try and find a VERY remote area for this.

Sorry, but the cons DEFINITELY outweigh the pros while moving. And how would you explain to the police/paramedics/doctors/etc. about the road rash on Mr. Winkie.

I'll pass. You guys are freaks. I may have to find a new forum.
wink.gif

www.hayabusa-sex-freaks.com is available if anyone's interested.

Nver done it ON the Bikes, but definately USED the bikes to get it!
I once got a Bl*wj&b, 20 minutes after meeting a girl , that asked me to take her for a ride.
She told me her name later.

LOL ... Never done it on any bike!!!
I guess it is worth trying... but I can't risk scratching my Ducati now, since I am trading it for the Busa.
When the Busa, can't risk scratching it just because...

Ive done it once.  Nearly wrecked.  The rider has to be in front and facing the rear.  She's in control of the "RIDE" you concentrate on riding.  TIP STAY STRAIGHT NO TURNS.  Dress/snap sweats made it easy.  Slower speed is worse due to wobble, and look over her shoulder to see.  Her feet around your back.

BIG PIMPIN BABY BIG PIMPIN....

smiley10.gif

Back