might be going to track day

superbusaman

Registered
i figure taking the fz1 will be more fun.......what kinda tape do you use to tape up the lights and signals? also what kinda tires you think i should slap on before i go, right now i have the bridgstone 020's, i never have had a problem on the street and have had them to the edge but i think something more sticky would be better. now i just have to hope my leather pants fit when they come in and that theres a spot left at the track for me. wish me luck
muscle.gif

I use the painters blue masking tape, but then I don't want to be like everyone else, I go over that with regular duct tape, you can get any color that goes with your bike.

I am assuming you are riding Novice. I don't know what to tell you about tires, I am running Metezlers M-1 and Pilot Powers....

Oh, make sure you remove the fuses for your lights.... don't want to melt that tape too much..

Black Duct tape over the blue masking tape
P4072533.jpg

Blue painter tape here also.

PP, Qual, Corsa 3, BT015 or M3...   All good tires  
cool.gif

Good luck on the trackday, though I think the busa would be more at home on the track and easier for you to ride. If you are running the FZ1, than I would recommend the Diablo Corsa III's, but if you are running the busa, than I would stick to the standard Diablo Corsa's. The weight and power of the busa would have the soft edges of the Diablo III's worn out in no time.

Back