might be crossing over

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
decisions? i'm thinking about it,, any opinions? its an 09 with 14000kms on it.

zx-14.jpg

If your into that sort of thing, go ahead. Not that theres anything wrong with it. :laugh: Just kidding bro, do what makes you happy. Looks like a nice ride.

If you already have a busa why would you trade for what is basically the same thing?

You have the better of the 2 machines, usually you upgrade, not downgrade.

(ps I hate kawasucki) :laugh:

There is an '08 at a dealership near me, really really low miles, like $7,400 ish bucks I think.

I was gonna consider trading in my custom soft tail on it, but I doubt I'll get anything for it.

I've had it listed at 10k foooorever. I owe 2800 on it still, and it's not selling. had someone on a forum say 'good luck at 10k' so hell I dunno... I guess I should just give it away, I have absolutely no idea what it's worth, only what I've got wrapped up in it, which is considerably more than that. Maybe it really is worth much less??? I have no idea.

I hate the damn thing... it looks nice(for a garage decoration), but it's big, heavy, slow, turns like crap, loud, expensive... (man I'm a great salesman) it looks like I'm stuck with it.

I wouldn't trade my 'busa for that 14 though.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Busa is a much nicer looking bike and there pretty much the same on performance

Don't mind the bike but man, people thought the stockers on the Busa were ugly, those pipes on that Kawi have got to go!

Have you taken your temperature lately? Running a fever?

I ask because that combination of Orange & Black is simply atrocious. It looks like someone took parts from 2 bikes and put it together.

IMO, fins belong on George Foreman grills and old Cadillacs, not motorcycles.

Sorry to be blunt but you did ask for opinions.

I took a black 06 on a test run and that thing killed my wrist. Went with my 06 instead, however mine did come with 1" risers...

Reminds me of the mounds and almond joy commercials :whistle: :laugh:

performance difference is pretty insignificant for street purposes, so the question is which one catches your eye and feels better to ride. Wasn't a hard choice for some of us :beerchug: goodluck:thumbsup:

When I read the thread title,I thought you might have decided to start sleeping with men.

Then I saw that it was just you thinking about buying a ZX14.

It would have been easier to deal with the ghey thing.:laugh:

RSD.

When I read the thread title,I thought you might have decided to start sleeping with men.

Then I saw that it was just you thinking about buying a ZX14.

It would have been easier to deal with the ghey thing.:laugh:

RSD.
im just gonna leave this one alone, :whistle:

Are you on a gen1 or 2? If a gen1 then its a reasonable option to get it, gen2, nope, stick with the Busa.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

gen 1 with 24000kms I was looking into a gen 2 then i saw this caught my eye is all.

Back