Might as well wait..

I've never been a Dodge fan at all, but I have to admit that looks pretty good. I looked at a new Tundra 5-6 weeks ago and must admit I was very impressed with it.

yuk... you couldn't get me to buy another Dodge Ram if ya held a gun to me head.

I'm a die hard mopar fan but my last two Dodge trucks have not held up well. I have 55K miles on my '04 and had to replace the bearings last summer.

ThumbsUp.gif
You'd look GOOD driving that around.

It looks like they turned the dodge into a f350 with mustang headlights. They where copyint the ram 3 years ago. What happened?

I have less than 55000 miles on my 2000 250 4X4 V10. I have had to have a rebuilt transmission put in, new catalitic converters, wheel bearings, rocker arm came loose....
Thanks but No thanks!

I have 2 (2001 4x4's ) Wifes has 110,000 miles and mine has 90,000 miles and it's lifted with no problems with either. Best truck I have ever owned.
beerchug.gif

I looked at the Ram & Tundra. Wound up getting the Nissan Titan. Lots of truck for the money---and it really hauls A$$!

I like Dodge Trucks but this 2009 almost seems like a step backwards design wise.

Chevy and Ford seem to getting more and more aggressive with their designs to keep the little gus out there faaling good... I dunno if this Dodge is going to be "Brawny" enough. Especially when Toyota's new Trucks are so powerful, well made, and thought out.

I dunno... I hope Dodge pulls it out.

2008-toyota-tundra-front-view.jpg

Well, if it's like everything else I own it doesn't get used much. I have a 2000 Ford Taurus that just turned 40,000 miles.

I don't know what to buy. Probably the biggest reason I have not bought anything. I just flat out don't know what to get. There are people at work that have had problems with Toyota trucks.

At any rate if one was to keep the Dodge until they die then the unlimited power train warranty cannot be beat. Whether the body lasts is yet another question.

Once again, I just can't decide.

r8

Back